I Wanna Give A Gift To You (with meatdaddy)


DID SOMEONE ORDER JEW CLUES


It's the collab you've all been waitin' for, Frisco and meatdaddy! They are one of the coolest and loveliest crossword people I have met, if you don't already know who they are then you've either been living under a rock or you're my buddy Max (in which case it's fair)


Since we're both big ol' Jews, we decided that collabing on a crossword this holiday season would be a great plan, so here you go! Hope you like the happy man in the grid art, he likes you back :)


From meatdaddy: "Hi everyone! We've finally done it - a long awaited Frisco/meatdaddy collab! As always, I'm incredibly impressed with Frisco. He was like 'hey! I have an idea' and whipped up this lovely, working grid in no time. I feel like a witch gave him grid powers or something. Frisco, care to comment? [dude obviously not scroll up it's not hard] Anyway, I hope you enjoy this puzzle, and chag sameach to all (goyim, too)!"


Best of luck and good yontif


SOLVING MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1QRSl6hUZw


.puz

Comments

  1. Cool design and fun puzzle! As an, um, older guy several of your references fell squarely in my whatever-the-opposite-of-wheelhouse is, but the crosses were all fair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Themeless 38!