Teamwork Makes No Theme Work! (Themeless #23) (with Sapphire and Dorkshove)


NOW WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT A TEST: I MADE A PUZZLE THING / AND ME THE GRID AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA TRY TO MAKE YOU THINK

I have a couple of friends who, upon learning about my crossword hobby, have started making their own grids for fun! They're still pretty new to it all, and since I'm a good pal and whatnot, I decided that it'd be fun to make a grid for them and have them make the clues, so this is the result of that! (so don't blame me for clues you don't like /lh) Thanks to Sapph (they/she) and Dork (she/her) for being so eager to work on this project with me, and doing a great job on the clue writing!


From Sapphire: "Hi, I'm Sapphire! I helped with some of the clues for this puzzle. I was super excited to do this, especially since Frisco got me into making my own crosswords (which you can find on my page hint hint go check them out). I hope you enjoy the puzzle!"

From Dork: "Thanks for letting me help with Damn Daniel Vine Compilation #2461 (and also the puzzle), Frisco. This was awesome, I hope everyone enjoys."


ACROSS CLUING - Sapphire
DOWN CLUING - Dork
GRID CONSTRUCTION AND MINOR CLUE EDITING - Frisco



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Themeless 38!