Themeless 27! (with Lila Goldenberg!)



GUESS WHO'S MAKING HER CROSSWORD WORLD PREMIERE
YOU KNOW HER YOU LOVE HER
HELL YEAH


So I made this hinky dinky lil grid and I was like "hm i wonder what would happen if i did a collab with someone with this grid" and my mind immediately popped to Lila, who is new to making puzzles but in no way new to puzzles in general. I contacted her and she was really eager to work on the project, so I made a very unprofessional Google Doc and we each did our iconic lil things until we finished the cluing! Lila absolutely CRUSHED it, by the way; you would never have expected her to be new to making puzzles. She did awesomely!!


a note from Lila: "hi!!! frisco is absolutely the SWEETEST (and funniest) and i had such a fun time working on this with him!! it was so incredibly generous of him to invite me to co-clue with him and he was so reassuring every step of the way :) i hope y’all like the puzzle!!!"


no .puz because my cheaty ass put some cheeky bars in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog